Sponsored by Women Fashion Trend 2020
"Real elegance is everywhere, especially in the things that don’t show." Christian Dior
With winter in full swing and very unforgiving cool breeze in London, it’s time to gear up our closets for the harsh cold weather.
More or less we all strive to be sartorial queens and the right coat will not only complement an outfit but also flawlessly take a look from day to night. So, pick carefully.
There’s one problem though… winter weather forces us trend-obsessed fashionistas to hide our well-planned outfits under layers of scarves and plain coats.
Thanks to the comeback of an old favourite, fur detailed glamorous coats we no longer have to worry about hiding our stylish layers or having to brave the cold for fashion’s sake. A fur coat is most likely what your grandma wore and yes for a very long time it has been associated with old ladies only. Not any longer though, pretty much every celebrity and fashionista is wearing them right now!
Classic coat styles like trenches and capes will always have a place in my closet, however I’m always on the hunt for the next best trends worth trying. It’s part of what makes fashion fun. One of the biggest winter trends I’m coveting at the moment are fur detailed coats like this Fashion Union Hybrid Coat Trendy and functional, it was love at first sight and I just keep looking for occasions to wear it.
What I like about fur detailed coats is that they are one of those pieces can that can be worn with anything. They look glamorous yet casual and cool under all circumstances. They’re perfect for keeping you warm and cosy, just like your favourite blanket.
Trendy and functional.
I’m pretty sure that once you find your fur cuddly coat you’ll give it warm hugs and winter will actually be your favourite season, seriously!
The fur detailed coats are ideal for winter fashion in so many amazing ways:
1.Help to stand out amongst the sea of boring plain black coats that you’ll undoubtedly see all season long.
2. Give you that additional touch of cuddly warmth.
3. Cover up your seasonal and elegantly curated winter outfit, but it looks glamorous yet casual so who cares?
4. Come in all different shapes, colours and silhouette. Find the right fit for your wardrobe and your personality.
5. Are incredibly versatile and go with any look, skinny jeans, a mini dress, over-the-knee boots, booties, you name it!
Give yourself the love of a fur coat this winter, all while staying warm and as stylish as ever.
Stay warm and happy ‘faux fur’ shopping!
Photography by BLOGGSY
BLOGGSY APP is finally here with its amazing collaboration tools to build your business!
Bloggsy is in process of on-boarding all amazing individuals, join the team now!
1)Connect with brands, professionals and other amazing bloggers around the world and start collaborating
2) Promote your skills/services and create endless earning opportunities
3) Browse for services/skills that you need and apply for collaborations
4) Swap contacts, ideas, tips and create together
5) Earn money with a huge referral scheme